Tuesday, October 4, 2016

If I Were a Republican...


If I were a Republican, I'd most certainly vote for Donald Trump––anybody but Hillary!

I'd wake up in the morning and hope that WikiLeaks released secrets about Hillary while I was sleeping.  But I'd also hope that my candidate didn't twitter-bomb anybody else at three o'clock in the morning.

If I were a Republican, I'd hope that the Russians did hack Hillary's computer and that they would release those 30,000 missing emails.  Now that might seem un-American, but my philosophy––and I'm sticking to it–– is "Anybody but Hillary!"

If I were a Republican, I would want the investigative reporters to uncover the colluding that surely went on between the Clinton Charity Foundation and Hillary's actions as Secretary of State.  I just wish that somebody would find out something really bad about Hillary!  But I also wish that these very same reporters would stop finding problems with my candidate's charity foundation.... And I don't even want to think about the problems with his son's charity...

And I'd hope that one of Trump's ex-wives doesn't release any more pages of tax returns... And here I thought he was a great businessman....

If I were a Republican, I'd wish my candidate would stop picking on women....
....on fat people...
.......on Muslims................
.........on parents of fallen soldiers.............
............on Mexicans.................................
..............on everybody who is anybody.....
..................I just wish he'd stop being a bully.

I wish he would control himself.......

..I wish he could control himself......

...I wish I could trust him with running my country...

 ...I think I'd better vote for Hillary...


1 comment:

John Heartbreak said...

http://eureka.news/the-pursuit-of-happiness-31/